Early bird discount- book 2 months in advance and receive €300 discount (pay just €2100)
29 Days 200/500RYT Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Greece and Yoga Alliance registered
Available All Year Round
Join the fastest-growing group of Yoga teaching professionals in the world. You are weeks away from an exciting and rewarding new career in the Yoga world. With Yoga Skyros IKE's program designed to shed light on many aspects of Yoga, you will be able to use Yoga and lead a substantial and effective Yoga class already after 10 Days. Yoga Skyros IKE will not only teach Yoga and inspire students but also change lives!
This Certification is to upgrade you to a new level of Yoga understanding and enables you to talk and teach the Theory. It is the starting bloc to become a Master and be able to certify other Teachers by adding the required hours of teaching.
- Daily Yoga classes
- Asana practices and philosophy classes
- 500-RYT/200 RYT Teacher training complete course. Requirement is the 200 RYT Teacher Certification for the 500 RYT.
- Yoga Alliance Certificate upon completion
- 28 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
The maximum participants in the group is 10 Students.
- Instruction languages: English, French or German possible.
Yoga Skyros Academy, Greece - Certified Yoga Teacher Training
The program is designed to not only shed light on many aspects of Yoga, but to actually teach you how to use Hatha Yoga, the mother of all yoga, and to lead a substantial, effective Yoga class and install Your Spirit as advanced Yoga Teacher. Each class has a maximum of ten students, and this will give you the privilege to be closer to your master and to understand not only a commercial approach of yoga but also the essence and transformation of the powerful yoga science.
Yoga Skyros IKE believes that you have to find balance and harmony even in a city and the best way is to study, learn, and practice Yoga in the city in a beautiful and active place in order to re-educate your life style. You will feel safe and content in here.
The academy is based on the concept of high quality teaching, better learning and understanding, and better connection to your consciousness and inner peace. The following are just some aspects of the topics that you will cover during the program:
- Delve into yoga ethics and the student-teacher relationship
- Discover and study Patanjali’s eight limbs
- Explore the history of Yoga with the ancient text of the masters
- Hone your presentation and communication skills so that you can deliver a class in concise manner and connecting with all students
- Integrate and Add-On about alignment and assisting within the Specs of 500 RYT
- Integrate and Add-On basic physiology and anatomy related to Yoga within the Specs of RYT 500
- Integrate and Add-On how to give safe and effective hands-on adjustment and also about the different styles and intentions of touch within the Specs of 500 RYT
- Integrate and Add-On how to market yourself and learn the business side of running an effective Yoga Studio
- Integrate and Add-On how to read bodies, physically and emotionally, as well as the energy of the group or individual within the Specs of RYT 500
- Integrate and Add-On how to sequence Asanas in a fluid manner and unite breath with movement
- Integrate and Add-On Chakras and Koshas Science according to the Specs of RYT 500
- Integrate and Add-On how to teach with your voice and your hands, how to encourage and inspire people, and how to use your body language to enhance a class within the Specs of RYT 500
- Integrate and Add-On to apply Yoga for specific ailments such as back pain, anti-aging, sleeping disorder, weight loss, depression, menopause or hormone balancing, and arthritis, which is the specialty of Yoga Skyros IKE and according to the RYT 500
- Study 50 more Asanas to upgrade from the 32 experienced and learned of the RYT 200
The difference of the Yoga Skyros IKE concept is that the master will train you. Therefore, based on the solid foundation of their Yoga teaching concept, the new certified Yoga instructors can develop and add on other Yoga styles on demand.
With the Yoga teacher training, they take a completely different approach - 100 percent practical and career focused. Their graduates are qualified, competent, and employable from the day they get their certification. Yoga Skyros IKE teacher concept empowers and inspires. Yoga Skyros IKE offers a nurturing team environment in which to grow and evolve as teachers and individuals, as well as a place to make a career in Yoga. Yoga Skyros IKE has been training instructors to teach since 2005 and has set up many Yoga teachers for success in the field of teaching Yoga. You will be able to teach from day one; this is their specialty.
Typical daily schedule
Please note that a detailed schedule will be provided after booking.
- 08:30 Introduction of the day agenda and review
- 09:00 Asanas practice
- 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:30 Yoga philosophy
- 13:30 Yoga lunch break
- 14:30 Philosophy
- 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:30 Chakra Asanas practice
- 18:00 Conclusion
- Coffee Machine
- Pets Allowed
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
You will be staying at the high-class accommodation of Yoga Skyros IKE. Shared or Single Room are available. Student Rooms have one well equipped common Bath Room with shower, toilet, and use of the well-equipped Master Kitchen.
Washing Machine is for your use available and you do not have to bring a large suitcase with you.View Accommodation
- Carmen Hellmann - Radha Ji
Yoga Alliance USA (Hatha Yoga)
Carmen brings more than 20 years of specialized experience as an advanced level personal fitness trainer, aroma massage therapist, Thai massage therapist, and level two Muay Thai boxing instructor. As a professional Yoga Devotee, she holds the renowned experienced Yoga Teacher 200 and 500 and is registered at Yoga Alliance USA and is also a Yoga Alliance Continuing Yoga Education Provider (YACEP). She also applies her own unique and dynamic Yoga teaching program. She has studied and trained with Master Dickson in Hong Kong and Swami Vidyanand at New Delhi Transformational Yoga.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- A 30% deposit is required to secure your space through DYR.
- The remaining 70% is payable 30 days before the retreat start date.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 50 days before the arrival date, minus credit/ debit card fees. After this date the deposit is non refundable.